What are the benefits of franchising?
Starting up a business is exciting but it can also be a little scary! However, by operating as a ‘franchise business’ you have the support of an experienced ‘franchisor’ which can make things a little easier. These might include:
- The confidence that the business is already a tried and tested model
- Having access to the right advice at the right time enabling your business to remain trouble free
- Being able to plan with experienced advisors to grow your business
- Having the correct support and resources to make sure you don't feel alone
It is our responsibility as the franchisor to provide you with things that are relevant to each stage of your business – right from the launch to an established going concern - such as brand identity, national and local marketing campaigns, ready made marketing material, your own web page and a correct legal framework. These ‘support tools’ take away a large proportion of the work in which a stand-alone business has to invest.
Why choose the arts academy?
The Arts Academy is celebrating it's tenth year in business. Starting in 2006 as a small venture focusing on the Central London market, we have grown organically over the years to become the largest private music tuition organisation in the UK. It is thanks to this natural growth that the Arts Academy has a good foundation to franchise the business across the rest of the country.
- Arts Academy can offer you a flexible full or part time career which is financially rewarding
- Arts Academy offer a business which fits around your personal commitments
- Arts Academy gives you the security that our business model is tried and tested for over 10 years
- Arts Academy have a fully copyrighted MusicHour™ curriculum which forms a key part of our USP
As a key benefit of choosing the Arts Academy, you will receive personal mentoring from our Founder and Creative Director, Robert Emery.
As a pianist and conductor, Robert performs throughout the world, working with stars from Damon Albarn, Stewart Copeland and Petula Clark, through to classical artists Andrea Bocelli, Russell Watson and Katherine Jenkins. On the education side, Robert has been teaching for 24 years and is a pioneer in the field of music education.
To read more about Robert visit www.robertemery.com